Monday, February 11, 2008

Tiff's thoughts

I went to a friends house lasst night for scones and singing. They hold this just about every month and I am always amazed at their kindness to invite so many peple their. As I think about inviting others to our apartment, I just think of its mere size and wonder if they would even want to consider coming over. Not to mention the hallway leading to our apartment usually smells like cigarette smoke. I don't mind having the missionaries over, but then we are scrunch around our small kibe tchen table. I think it is about time to get a new table, But then the size of our apartment comes into play. If we did get a bigger table, there wouldn't be room for us to manouver around our itty bitty kitchen.

One day it would be nice to have a house. We wouldn't have go to bed when our children do for fear of a light being on would wake them up. Hopefull the floor wouldn't be squeaky and then it swouln't matter where i put my step so that it won't wake up the renter from downstairs at 6 in the morning.

No comments: