Saturday, October 24, 2009

Warm one day, Cold another

Can you believe this? This was Monday. It was about 65 degrees outside. I am so glad I took the boys outside. We haven't had many nice days lately. I was afraid I would not be taking them outside for a long while.



It rained Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Friday I looked out the window, and humongous snow flakes were falling down. I wish I had taken a picture, because it did look pretty. Well the boys wanted to play in the snow. David came home from work and took them outside. They made a snowman. It even has a carrot for the nose. Sadly we only had baby carrots, but Ben was content with that.

The boys checked on the snowman today and told me it was like the snowman song. "In the sun it melted small, small, small."

2 comments:

Nicole Beck said...

Your snow storm just made it's way to Utah today. I'm so tempted to play some Christmas music. (Although somehow that just doesn't seem right since Halloween is in a couple of days).

Brown said...

Your kids are getting so big. Shelby ask about Ben so I show her your blog. Thanks for the preschool ideas.