She really enjoys feeding herself. If I let her feed herself at least one meal a day, she is content to eat mushed food from me. Her favorite foods to eat are: avocado (she actually smiles when she eats it), squash, carrots, apples, bananas (cut into pieces and not squished), and cheerios. She likes and begs for fruit snacks when the boys have theirs. I will give her small pieces of one fruit snack. She also likes food from under the table. It doesn't matter if I just fed her she will eat what she can find that the boys have dropped.
Where's Deziree?
Peek-A-Boo
Peek a boo is Deziree's favorite game. She loves playing it with mom, brothers, dad, and even her doll. She just laughs and has so much fun. Another game she likes to play is get the brothers. We chase them around and try and tag them.
Deziree is crawling. She can get anywhere if she wants to. One day I thought she was close by. I turn to where she was and she was gone. I asked David where Dez was. He found that she had followed Ben into the bathroom. Her top 3 places to crawl to are, the entertainment center (I have now duct taped or baby proofed it so that she can't get in), under the table so that she can get food, and where we keep our shoes (I didn't know that love for shoes started so young).
She still absolutely loves her mom. David can have her in the boys bedroom playing just fine. But when she hears me say anything she will want me. Gavin can make her laugh by just jumping up and down.
Dez grabbed clothes from beside her bed and pulled them in.
Pulled herself to standing.

2 comments:
OH so stinkin' cute! We can't wait to meet her. She looks just like Ben but in girl version. WE will be counting down the days until you come home and hopefully by the time you get here we will be all moved into our house!
I see your pictures of you baby and I remember David at that age. There certainly is some resemblance. She is a cutie.
Post a Comment