Sunday, March 7, 2010

3 years

We have lived here 3 years. Wow! Time has flown by. Rochester is a great place to live. They have many things geared towards families and children. We have loved going to different parks around town. In our ward during the summer a park is chosen each week to go to. It is always fun to have friends at the park.

We have been in the same apartment for 3 years also. We truly haven't loved our living quarters. Ben has asked if we can move. I think he sees us not happy with the apartment and is feeling that same way. As I was writing the rent check out, Gavin asked what I was doing. I told him that I was paying money so that we could live here. His response was, "Don't. I don't want to live here." I feel as if we have survived living in this apartment.

I do have to say that I am thankful that we have had a place to stay and keep us warm during the winter. We do have a kitchen that we can cook in (however it is small). We do have some space to run around (as long as others don't complain about us).

Our car is almost paid off. Actually it will be paid off later this month! Our plan is to save money for the next 6 months and to move. Move to where? Good question. We are still playing the waiting game. Hopefully at the end of this month we will have decided. We are hoping that David gets accepted to law school a little closer to home.

1 comment:

Brown said...

I fill for you. We have been living in Las Vegas for 5 years and just as Jonathan and I were hoping to move back to Utah it looks like we won't. However Jonathan and I really need to think what are we will to give up so we can move.