Sunday, August 22, 2010

I am BIG


It is hard for me to believe that Deziree is getting bigger. It never ceases to amaze me how much she is learning each day. She definitely tells me that she is big by what she wants and what she is doing.
She has to dig in the sand just like the boys. We even bought a bucket for her, but one boy claimed the new one and she is alright with an old one.

She likes to do whatever craft the boys want to do. This day it was painting. She had fun with getting paint everywhere.

This day was play dough. She loved squshing and ripping it apart.

Whenever the computer is left unattended, Dez gets up and plays on it. I can't keep her away from the computer. She thinks it is lots of fun just to tease me.



Dez has watched the whole time we were potty training Gavin. She has seen him put the seat on, sit down, and wash his hands. She likes to go through the whole process. She doesn't even care if her diaper or clothes are left on.

What goes up...

...must come down! She shows me over and over again that she can do it all by herself. If I get too close to the slide to catch her, she stands up and moves away from the slide.



She also likes to go out to the pool. She even grabs the life vest and wants to wear it.

As she has grown this summer, it has made me sad to see that I don't have a baby anymore, but I am glad that she is growing and learning.

I decided that if she was big enough to climb out of her crib, that she is big enough to be in the boys room! Yeah for 3 whole weeks she has been sleeping in the same room as the boys. It has been tricky getting the kids down some nights, but it has been worth it having her out of my room.

No comments: