This week wasn't a good one. Wednesday night Gavin woke up screaming. I went in there, and there he began to throw up. Every hour he was up. We had to clean up vomit several times. About the fifth time he got up, I hurried and jumped out of bed. I booked it as fast as I could. As I turned the corner, I slipped and fell. I felt a little disoriented, and was a bit stunned. I was determined to get in there before he threw up yet again. I started crawling so as not to fall again. This bug hit Gavin hard, taking him out of commission for 2 days. Thank fully we got a good night rest Thursday night.
Friday, Deziree decided that it was her turn to be sick. We stayed up late letting her throw up a few times before we went to bed. Also to make it easier on us, we put the pack'n play in our room for her to sleep in. She wanted her own bed, but settled in pretty good. David said he would get up with her that night. Anytime she moved or rolled over, he would sit at the bed just waiting for her to vomit yet again. I got some sleep, and am thankful that David gave up his rest for me. Deziree was eating just fine Saturday morning.
Saturday, it was my turn. My stomach felt a little achy, but I was functioning fine. I attributed to little sleep. Well my aunt had a boutique at her house. I wasn't feeling so hot, so I came home. After eating lunch and getting a nap. I came upstairs and sat on the couch. There I stayed, until my kids went to bed. My stomach was cramping, I felt a bit lightheaded, and a whole lot of queasy. Luckily I didn't throw up, but I wasn't functioning very well. Today I decided to eat instead of fasting because of being sick. I didn't eat much, but when I ate my stomach would cramp up.
While at church Ben said he wasn't feeling good. I am not taking that lightly. We all ended coming home after Sacrament Meeting. Ben is acting okay, but we will see tonight if we end up getting up with him. That is when it has hit hard with the kids.
By the way I am sick of doing laundry due to throw up.
processing
10 years ago
2 comments:
yuck thats awful. I'm sorry I missed the boutique but hearing how sick and contagious you all are not so much.
Yuck! I'm so sorry that motherhood is so full of fun times. You are lucky to have such a nice hubby to share in the good times :)
Post a Comment