At our apartment we have swimming pool. The boys have enjoyed the pool. Gavin at first had a hard time. He would not get in. I wonder if he thought to water was too cold. He has finally enjoyed going in, and pushing David under. Ben also has liked the pool. He is a regular fish now.
I can't even stay next to him. He will push me away, and just kick and swim, swim, swim. He begs to go to the pool quite often. Both of them like jumping into the pool. The first time Gavin jumped in, he would not let me catch him, it had to be daddy. David has tricked Ben to jump in by himself a few times. He ends up with wet hair and water dripping down his face, but he has fun.
I have a few videos of them jumping in, but it will have to wait. My computer keeps going to a blue screen and I have to be faster then it right now. I tried before, but my computer had troubles.
No comments:
Post a Comment