Friday, January 16, 2009

Snow











So I took these photos a while ago. I am now finally updating my blog. The boys had so much fun outside in the snow. I have come to realize that not all snow is created equally. I love Utah snow. It gets too cold out here for the snow to stick together. It just ends up being frozen powder stuff that isn't much fun to play with.
What we have been going through the last 2 days is waking up to -24 degree weather. Brr that's cold. I didn't even want to go outside, but I had to today. Poor David decided to walk to work both days. He had everything covered and 2 pairs of socks on. The only thing that was exposed was his eyes. He says if he doesn't blink fast enough that his eye lashes stick together.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Tiff, Joe says that you guys better be back in Utah by next January... however, I can't promise we will be here or whether you will have a niece or nephew. Thanks so much for your great advice. I think the best advice I have got especially to take it slow and then increase as my stamina increases. I love your comments so always feel free to stop by and leave them. We can't wait to see you guys in only a few weeks!!!

Unknown said...

By the way, with your long ago email you sent about not having cousins the same age as your baby... Um' Emmie's baby will be darn near close. So, weird Emmie will have two or maybe three before we have one! Yikes....

Unknown said...

I am sorry... PPS. Any names for my little niece?