We went to have the ultra sound done on our baby today. Everything looks good. They checked everything they could think of on the baby. All the measurement look good.
Last night I had a hard time sleeping because going to the ultra sound was like Christmas morning to me. I was so excited to find out what we are having. I told David he would be fired if it turned out to be another boy. I wasn't quite sure if I wanted to know. I have wanted a girl for so long. I didn't want to be disappointed when the doctor would tell us what it was.
We are having a girl. I am so excited. Now we can start evening things out in our family!
processing
10 years ago
2 comments:
A girl???? We LOVE girls! Do you have a name picked out? I'm so glad to hear that the baby is healthy. Can't wait to meet the newest cousin!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are sooo sooo sooo excited you are having a girl. I can't wait! Any names picked out yet?
Post a Comment