Need I say more.
David has heard back from all 3 schools he applied to. He has been wait listed at all of them.
I feel as if our future is unsure. It sure would be nice to be able know what is going to happen and plan for that. I feel as if we've been waiting for months to find out whether David got into law school or not. Now we get to wait even longer. I guess if we just plan on moving and go through our stuff to downsize things, and just be ready for moving it will all work out.
processing
10 years ago
2 comments:
I'm thinking thoughts of Utah for you guys ... but I'm sure whatever works out will be for the best. We love you!
I am sorry... I really hope you guys make it back to Utah though.... we really miss you! Post some belly pics before that baby arrives. We will be praying for you.
Post a Comment