My dad holding Deziree.
My parents came out here. I really needed the help. I don't know how I would have gotten along that time without them. It was nice of my dad to cook dinner for us. He even reupholstered our kitchen chairs. They look amazing, and wash up nicely too. He spoiled my boys with french fries one day and made their day with happy meals from McDonald's. They were more excited about the toys inside than the food. My dad even took Ben outside to play. They walked all the way to the IBM park.
My mom was great with the kids too. I think she got spoiled holding the baby. She helped out with giving Ben and Gavin attention while I was still recovering, and feeding the baby.
1 comment:
She is such a beautiful little babe! I love the pictures of Deziree in her blessing dress. Mom and Dad are wonderful Grandparents, and it is fun to see pictures of them holding your baby. How did the blessing go?
Thanks for the baby announcement. This morning Madison remembered Deziree's name and was ooohing over her picture.
Post a Comment