Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Rub a dub dub three kids in a tub

A butcher a baker and a little stink maker...

We got up Sunday morning and the kids needed a bath. (they really stunk bad.) Since my brother was in town and sleeping in the living room, we decided it was a good time to bathe the kids. Before we put them in Deziree happened to have her diaper leak out and get David. Then she ended up spitting up on him too. David joked that at least she didn't poop on him.

We put all the kids in the tub to wash them clean for church. They were all having a fun time playing with toys. I wasn't quite done rinsing Ben off when I hear David say, "Everyone out of the tub." I wondered why for a second and then saw that Deziree pooped. That was the quickest our kids have ever jumped out of the tub.

When Deziree was only a few weeks old, I gave her a bath. Just as I was getting her out, she pooped. Gavin wouldn't let me forget that she pooped in the tub. I am sure now that she has done it again, (especially with Gavin in the tub at the same time as her), he won't let me forget. We will see if they ever take a bath together again.

1 comment: