Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sewing up a Storm

I decided recently that I very much dislike our diaper bag. We have been using it since before Dez was born. It is one that we got when in the hospital with Ben or Gavin. So I went out and bought fabric for a new diaper bag and used a pattern I found on the internet and made my own modifications to the bag. Here is the link.

I had it mostly sewn up when I remembered that I wanted pockets on the sides for sippy cups. One of the downfalls to my last diaper bag was the pockets on the side were too small. 

I made some little bags to go inside to protect the diapers and wipes, and clothes for Gavin.


Another thing I made this week was a dress for Dez. I made a matching one for a baby shower gift. Dez was not happy to have her picture taken. She wanted the camera and started pouting.
A while later she was just fine and happy to smile for the camera.

No comments: