I am grateful for many things. Besides the standard answers of church, husbands, kids, family, and having enough for my needs, here are some things I am thankful for that make me, well me!
I am grateful for my ability to sew. I really enjoy sewing. I love to create somethings from a flat piece of fabric into something that has form and that one can actually wear. I am grateful that I can challenge myself and try new things to sew.
I am grateful for books. I love to read. I like that I am immersed in a different world when I read. Sometimes a break from reality and the mundane things I do every day. I have to limit myself on how much I read, because my kids do get ignored. However they do get food, water, and diaper changes (you know their basic needs taken care of).
I am grateful for dancing. I love to dance. It keeps me happy. I know when I am having a hard day that putting on music and dancing helps. It is sweet to dance with Deziree. Dez loves to dance and giggles while she does.
I am grateful for being able to scrapbook. I love that it documents my life and my families activities together. It is fun to see the kids look through what I have done and see what they used to look like. Sometimes they don't think that they used to be a baby. The boys have a hard time recognizing themselves when both have worn the same clothes but a year or two apart.
processing
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment