Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Wisconsin Dells

We went to the circus museum. The boys had fun there, as long as we didn't do a tour. They had a few mini shows that we could watch. The boys laughed really hard at the clown. They also enjoyed watching the elephant dance, and the dogs do tricks. We looked at circus wagons and some of the other displays there.
I found a two headed freak that I took a picture of. Wait it was only the boys.
Here are my parents, little brother, and my boys. My parents enjoyed having their grandchildren around.
Here is the only time we tried to play outside while at the condo. The mesquitos were awful, even with repellant on we still got bit.
Benjamin and Grand ma.
Here is Gavin on the stairs of the condo. I could not keep him off of them. It was up and down constantly for him. The other thing he liked to do was climb in the fridge and try to shut the door. I couldn't keep him out of the fridge.
We went on a tour of the Dells in a DUCK. The DUCK is an amphibious vehicle that the army made for WWII. All of the DUCKS they had to restore. The fastest on land this thing could go was about 40 mph, and the fastest on water was 7 mph.


There was an helicopter we could climb in and play around in. Gavin accidentally hit a button with his foot, and the helicopter started to make noise. He was scared and wanted to get out after that.
Sadly enough I didn't take any pictures while we were at a water park. My dad had his camera out and ready to go, but I was to lazy or distracted to get mine out. We ended up going to two different water parks. One was Chula Vista. They have a great indoor and outdoor water slides. I had fun going down the slides with David, my dad, and Kelly. Ben had a great time going down a slide over and over and over. Gavin went down a small one twice for my dad. We also went to Riverside Water Park. The water was too cold for Gavin. He did not want to get in it at all. There were some slides we could go down tandem with the boys. Gavin did enjoy that, and even requested to go down with David.
I really had a fun time with my family.
Thanks mom and dad and Kelly for making it an enjoyable trip.

No comments: