Monday, October 6, 2008

Brothers



We keep the bath toys in our linen closet, in a baby bathtub. I first find Ben that has climbed in there, and then had Gavin hand him the toys. I was a little too slow getting a picture of that. Gavin then decided, (with Ben's help) to climb in there also. I got Ben's confession on video about telling Gavin to climb in there and Ben handing Gavin the toys.




Sometimes when I get the camera out to take pictures, the boys decide to do crazy things. Ben will say, "Mom, take my picture." And then he will start moving around,expecting me to take pictures of his wild ways. I was able to get a few decent pictures of Ben hugging Gavin.I didn't realize that all of us were sticking out our tongues. It is hard taking pictures of all of us by myself.

I do have a sweet Ben. I have been tired lately. Sometimes I will lay down on the couch and take a nap. Ben and Gavin will be playing quietly for a while. Gavin will end up doing something that makes Ben upset, so Ben will run to me and wake me up. One day even though Gavin was being mean, and I was having a hard time. Ben went to Gavin and asked him to play with him. It was so nice of Ben to ask Gavin. Sometime Gavin wants to do what Ben is doing and instead of playing nicely, he ends up destroying or taking away what Ben is using.

No comments: