David took the LSAT 3 weeks ago. We have finally got his score back. It ended up being 156. It was somewhat disappointing to see that score. We were hoping for about 10 points higher. Watching David study his heart out I though for sure he was going to get much higher score on the LSAT. David does say that taking big tests does make him nervous. While practicing he was doing much better, but the stress got to him. He will still apply to Law School. It just wasn't the ones we were hoping to apply to. We have talked about U of U, UNLV (in Las Vegas), maybe even Arizona State. BYU is very iffy. It might not be worth the application fee to apply there. I just hope and pray that our plans may go forward still.
2 comments:
I'm so sorry about Dave's score. That's so discouraging! I can totally empathize with him about psyching himself out over big tests-I'm right there with him!! But hey 156 is still a good score, right? Hang in there, it'll all be great no matter what happens. Besides, anything's better than Rochester winters, right?
Did you say U of U? I know this really great neighborhood to live in near the U. There is a bus (buses are good, and free for students) that stops practically out my door, and David could be to school in about 10 minutes. The elementary school is great, for when Ben is ready, and the neighborhood is beautiful. And the best part is, we could be neighbors :)
Did I mention how much I like the idea of you guys coming back to Utah, and more importantly to the U? Good luck with applications, and let us know how it goes!
Post a Comment