Monday, November 10, 2008

Things I forgot..

while being pregnant.

I sure thought that my other pregnancies were blissful. Now that I'm having another baby, I have forgotten what it was like to be pregnant. I keep asking David if it was this bad for Ben or Gavin, and David tells me, "I'm not the one that went through it. I don't know."

I forgot...
That I have to use the bathroom all the time.
I have to get up 2 times at night to use the bathroom.
Food doesn't taste all that great, unless I am craving it.
I don't sleep well at night.
Some foods will make me throw up, or at least dry heave.
Things that I could stand smelling before, makes me sick. (Ranch dressing and Fish crackers)
Clothes do get tighter.
I don't have enough energy.
I get more headaches.

New developments
I can't take a nap whenever. I have to keep and eye on Gavin.
I can't eat much meat. Chicken and hamburger are very appalling to my stomach right now.
I have been more nauseous this pregnancy.
I have been running later. (I don't know if its because I have two kids I have to get ready, or if it is me being tired. I was pretty good at being on time before getting pregnant.)

I'm sure I will find other things that I have forgotten as my baby grows. This is just the immediate stuff right now.

This pregnancy sure feels a lot different than Ben and Gavin. People have been telling me it could be a girl for that reason. We will see when I have the ultra sound.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hang in there! We forget these things for a reason......because then we will want to do it again! It will not last forever!