Deziree is six weeks old now. It is amazing to see her just observe the world around her. When she is being content just laying on the ground I leave her there. Often Gavin will get in her line of sight and say, "baby is looking at me." He loves to do this even if Ben or I am in her line of sight. He loves to touch her even if I ask him no to. He always wants the baby awake. He says, "Baby awake?" When she wakes up from a nap and starts crying Gavin is the first to be there.
I finally caught Deziree smiling on camera. I recorded a video of her smiling about three different times, and then I was able to take shots from the video. I know if I did it any other way, I would have missed her smile completely waiting for the camera to take the picture. David made some comment about sharing her smiles with everyone. Ben picked up on that and told me I have to share Deziree's smiles with him.
She look so angelic when she sleeps.




No comments:
Post a Comment