I am six months old.
My likes are
My mommy
mama milk, yum!
my brothers when they play with me
my daddy if mommy isn't around
paper, yummy stuff
squash, mommy hasn't fed me much of anything else yet
sleeping on my belly
baths
sucking on toys
falling asleep on mom or dad's shoulder
My dislikes are
RIDING IN THE CAR!
bland food like rice and oatmeal
when Gavin take toys away from me
when mommy takes paper away from me
being more than 2 inches away from mom
when mom puts me down
when brothers get in between me and mom
I can
roll over when I want to
pull myself to my knees
sit up
smile quite often
laugh
get excited when I see my mom
get anything to my mouth
2 comments:
She is so cute... I am so sadI haven't seen her yet. Seriously looks like a girl version of Ben. We can't wait to meet this new little member of the family.
Deziree is so amazingly cute. I can't believe that she is 6 months already. I love the orange outfit. You must have made that one, since all the things stores carry are pink and purple.
Post a Comment