Gavin started his day out with cupcakes apple cinnamon muffins. I took them out of the oven and put candles in them. The hot muffins melted the candles. While Gavin was waiting for the muffins he ate some eggs.
We went to a friends house on Gavin's birthday. While I helped to make applesauce, the boys played outside and downstairs. Both of the boys helped to turn the knob.
Gavin didn't believe me that it was his birthday until he got to open presents. He had to wait until David came home from work. Gavin got to open his presents while waiting for the pizza to cook.
Gavin got a scooter with 3 wheels. He now can be like Ben and ride a scooter. He also got a Kid's K'nex set. The boys have had fun putting together different animals, and even different things like a drill.
Gavin was a little sad that he didn't get many presents. Well I knew that I wouldn't get away from doing a party for him. So of course money alloted to his birthday also went toward his party too.
Gavin blowing out the cake before we are done singing to him. I am lucky that I got a picture of it this time.
Here birthday boy is opening up presents. I just love how he is surrounded by the other kids and they are so interested in what he got.
For the party we ended up just playing with balloons. Kids have so much fun doing that. I also had a few craft ideas, but we ended up doing one. We made spiders out of black pom-poms and pipe cleaner. I had plans in making ghosts out of tootsie-roll pops and napkins.
No comments:
Post a Comment