I haven't gotten a picture of David in his outfit (shirt yet) He had it covered up when we were doing these pictures. He was Green Lantern.
Here is the rest of the Justice League crew. Gavin as Batman (he was acting really silly and didn't want to come over), Deziree as Wonder Woman (I had the funnest time making her outfit) and Ben as Flash (he informed me that was his favorite superhero). Oh yeah and me as Super Girl (now think of that super hot super girl song that Hannah Montana sings, because that was what David was singing when I got dressed)
The kiddos together. I just love that face Dez is pulling. She thought Gavin was being the silliest.
Ben is posing like he is ready to take off. Practically every picture with him in it was him posing.
We went to the trick or trunk tonight at our church. All the kids went trick or treating to each car. There were some fun cars all dressed up for the occasion. We could have put a little more thought into ours, but at least we had something. Sorry I forgot to take a picture.
After the trick or treating we had a dance. it was fun. My arm is ready to fall off because Dez didn't want to participate. She also didn't want to get out of my arms. We requested a swing song and got to dance a few times. I handed Deziree off to some friends so that David and I could bust out our moves. Dez cried the whole time. I had so much fun dancing the lindy hop with David. It has been quite a long time since we have been able to do that.
Ben danced his heart out. In the car, on the way home he started to fall asleep. He said that he legs had fallen asleep and that he couldn't get dressed for bed and use the bathroom like we asked because his legs were asleep.
Gavin mainly stayed by our side.
processing
10 years ago
1 comment:
Tiffany, these costumes turned out GREAT. I love that your whole family had a theme. I'm not sure how I feel about knowing that you and David listen to Hannah Montana though. We might need to have a little talk about that :)
Jeff is curious if your neighbors all did their trick or treating on Sunday, or if some came around on Saturday? We weren't too sure how it would play out around here even though we live in Salt Lake.
Post a Comment