Thursday, June 12, 2008

Animal Puzzle



Gavin has figured out how to put our wooden alphabet animal puzzle together. It is quite funny to watch him. He finds the bag with the puzzle pieces in it and starts saying animals, animals. He can't open it on his own so his starts getting frustrated and screams and starts crying. I will open it for him. He pulls one animal out at a time and wants to know where it goes. I will point to the spot and he will turn it until he gets it in just right. He will pull out another piece and then want to know where that one goes. Some of the animals he knows exactly where they go and will automatically put them there. If I leave his side he screams and wants help. There are those select few animals that he can't ever get in by himself. The nightingale bird makes him crazy he will scream at it until I end up placing it in. He knows where it goes, but for whatever reason it just doesn't fit in like it should for him. Yesurday I had to pull him away from the puzzle to go get David. And again at night when we were ready for bed. I think he did the puzzle about 5 times yesturday. He has done it about twice so far today. He is just so determined to get it finish the puzzle. We have lost the elephant for now so when he puts the last pice in he points the the empty space and says, "uh-oh, uh-oh."

No comments: