Our garden is actually growing. The tomatoes have taken root. Cucumbers, zucchine and yellow squash are all coming up along with cilantro and basil. That is all we have planted, but I think it is an alright amount for our first garden.
Several days ago it had hailed. I had gone to the store and just pulled in when it started hailing. These stones were small, with an occasional ping-pong ball size hail. I was sitting in the car throughout this. It was pounding hard. Good thing the boys were inside with David. I think Ben would have started freaking out at how loud the hail hitting the car was. It was cool to watch, but I did not want to go inside while the storm was coming down.
We worried for a few days about our garden. I'm glad that our plants lived through the storm.
processing
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment