I have become a busy mom. Every day we are taking Ben somewhere. Ben has taken over a friends spot in preschool. They went out of town for the last few months of the school year. So I decided to have Ben take her spot. He has had so much fun there. Ben has also started speech therapy. I noticed when I was trying to teach him how to read he wasn't making all the sounds he should be making, and even had a hard time when trying to make the sound. I had him tested and apparently Minnesota is the strictest in the nation when it comes to who will get help. Ben barely qualified for help. I am glad he will get the help he needs to be able to communicate better.
Friday Ben went the the fire station. We decided to join him there. He got to ride the bus with all his classmates. He even got to play with the hose, and walk through a fire truck.
Ben has made a friend named Gavin in his class. I guess Ben can't get away from Gavin's, especially his own brother.
Gavin just doesn't know what to do without Ben. Ben has been his best friend.
We celebrated David's birthday. Instead of having cake like we did on mine 10 days before, we had pizza and Lemon Ice. I even bought me an ice cream maker so that I could make that treat for him. We finally got David's birthday present yesterday. David wanted a new pair of shoes.
When I went to the store with Gavin to get some stuff. I asked Gavin what we should get David for his birthday. Gavin't response was, "Shoes."
No comments:
Post a Comment