So Gavin basically went almost three days before pooping. He continued to ask for a diaper. He knew he needed to go, but was scared about going. He ended up going some in his underwear, and I had to clean it up. Last night while we were babysitting, he finally went. He said he wanted daddy to come in with him. David grabbed some toys for Gavin to play with. They went fishing with a fishing pole. Finally David told Gavin to get the farts out. That helped Gavin so much. Everything he was holding in for three days came out! I am so glad that we didn't have to resort to putting a diaper on.
1 comment:
Good for you guys! I have always tried to make Pooping a positive thing while kids are diapers saying things like, 'Good job! That's a good big stinky' or such. I never tell them that they stink or make it a negative thing. Good luck with keeping up on the training.
Post a Comment